Senior Data Analyst, Consumer Product
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally. About The Role The Product Analytics team delivers quantitative insights that guide product investments and improve customer and business outcomes.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work with the Consumer Product to drive desired customer behavior throughout the product life cycle. This role would develop advanced analytical solutions to delve deeper into user behaviors, create customer segments and identify the best action to model desired customer behavior in our Product. You would also provide expertise in hypothesis generation, designing and evaluating A/B tests, driving business outcomes and be a thought partner and mentor to analysts and product managers.
- Develop a deep understanding of Remitly’s product offerings and customer needs
- Create effective product health metric frameworks to guide strategy and operations
- Partner closely with Product Managers (PM), Engineering, and Design to generate product insights and user analysis to influence product design and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Effectively communicate metrics, commentary, and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders including regular exposure to senior leadership
- Develop strong relationships and influence cross-functional areas to implement best practices and execute interdisciplinary initiatives
- Simultaneously and independently manage multiple strategic initiatives while ensuring deadlines are met and the desired business impact is achieved
- Guide, and coach jr. and mid-level analytics team members with the ultimate objective of creating a best-in-class Data Analytics Function at Remitly
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, or related fields.
- 8+ years of experience in data analytics space specifically on consumer facing products
- 5+ years of experience in driving product analytics, developing at-scale solutions to drive desired user behavior, and identify the next best action for various customer segments in the product life cycle
- Proven experince managing stakeholders, data driven influencer and ability to tie product results to a business goals.
- Track record of mentorship and technical leadership
- Experience in statistical experimentation methods, such as A/B testing, experimental design, power analysis, and non-parametric statistics.
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau or other relevant tools
- Fluency in SQL, data modeling, and other data science techniques.
- Experience managing analytics projects from creation to delivery, including developing structured solutions and driving business outcomes
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $120,000-$150,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.