Director, Global Learning, Customer Success
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
You are a change leader who understands how people learn best, and implements effective learning programs for knowledge to stick. You lead end-to-end operations associated with development and deployment of learning and development strategies/programs for Customer Success organizations. You are a leader that is an expert in the Learning and Development space and can influence over 2K+ frontline employees to elevate their customer support experience. You are a change management expert adept at navigating multiple cultures across the globe to make great knowledge stick. You encompass leadership development, career pathing, instructional design, learning platforms, and operational workflows in your thought process. You lead functions related to management of high-performance learning and change teams to ensure seamless needs assessment and delivery of learning solutions, including ILTs, eLearning, Virtual Classroom, and On-the-job training.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement a Customer Success learning and instructional content strategy aligned to business goals to support both internal and external front line associates
- Develop and own a global knowledge management system and associated processes to ensure well managed and sustainable learning across all frontline employees.
- Lead and develop a global team of learning managers, instructional designers, change managers, and trainers.
- Own end-to-end content development, from SOP content design to building learning experiences around that content.
- Reduce time to competence for new hires by creating and implementing robust onboarding programs.
- Optimize frontline readiness by executing scenario-driven training programs in strong collaboration with area teams and utilizing several delivery mechanisms.
- Establish a scalable continuous learning model that flows seamlessly from initial training programs.
- Partner with product, program and operations leaders on the application of adult learning principles in change management for frontline employees.
- Generate optimal ROI by reviewing and analyzing metrics, identifying learning gaps, uncovering untapped opportunities, and deploying change.
- Engage and influence business development teams to enhance training enablement and tools for Customer Success. Manage global associate learning lifecycle through onboarding, nesting, career development, and upskilling phases.
- Bring the latest thinking on the intersection of technology, knowledge management, and learning to enable great agent and customer experiences.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in learning program management and instructional design, preferably for operations and customer success roles.
- Deep understanding of instructional design, training delivery methods and how to effectively land change through those methods.
- Has developed and deployed robust knowledge management systems in call center environments, ideally in highly regulated dynamic environments such as financial services or fintech.
- Delivers excellent leadership support in budgeting, reporting, data analytics, vendor management, and eLMS administration.
- Possesses an understanding of industry best practices and technology solutions for knowledge management
- Strong performance management with the know how analytical skills to tailor analysis to explain trends and patterns of onboarding
- Experience working closely with product teams to influence project-level decisions and roadmap prioritization.
- Passionate about customer experience and willing to sweat the details and dive in to solve customer pain points.
- Proven success communicating well and leading change with stakeholders and senior leaders
- Experience working in a global environment across multiple cultures. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $148,000-$190,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.