Director Product, Content and Messaging Platforms
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program
About the role
The Director of Product Management will lead our portfolio of content management systems, notifications platform, internationalisation (i18n) and localisation (l10n). Your team will own products and programs that help us deliver timely, personal, localised and relevant customer experience through all customer touch points. These touchpoints span all the way from our marketing campaigns, in-app experiences, account and transaction notifications and outreach. You will build platform tools that enable content management and delivery at scale, multi-channel communications, automation, personalisation. Your products enable new and richer ways for us to engage with our customers.
You will be an integral part of the Global Consumer Product Team responsible for co-owning the product strategy for broadening and deepening Remitly's customer base across all regions.
- Lead your team to define product strategy, roadmaps, prioritization frameworks and execution models that can support tens of teams with varying needs
- Stay informed about new product developments and capabilities in the content management, AI, localisation and customer engagement space
- Partner closely with internal teams like product, CS, marketing, engineering to deliver high quality content that is tested, managed at scale and effectively delivered to our customers
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer and business to identify opportunities that will inform the evolution of this space
- 10+ years of relevant experience in product management, especially building and scaling platforms and programs
- 5+ years as a leader of product teams; with a passion for and experience with building and growing people
- Ability to motivate teams across product, software engineering, UX, and analytics
- Experience setting and implementing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritisation
- Experience working cross-functionally to make tough tradeoffs to balance short and long term decisions.
- Unlimited paid time off, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefit
- Learn and development benefits (3000+ free online courses available)
- Corridor Travel Benefit Reimbursement.
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.