Senior Audit Program Manager - Seattle or US Remote
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Come join Remitly Global Internal Audit (GIA) to help build our global audit program. In this high-visibility role, you will support GIA with program management, establish standard procedures and operating mechanisms, and oversee an Audit Program Analyst. You will report to the GIA Senior Internal Audit Manager. This is a remote-friendly role. #LI-Remote
- Design and update GIA's operating mechanisms to help us achieve our audit plan.
- Define the timeline and methods we use to prepare communications (around status, issues, and escalations) to senior management and the Audit and Risk Committee. Assist the team to develop content on a periodic basis.
- Under the direction of the Senior Internal Audit Manager and with input from the GIA team, provide ongoing support to design the AuditBoard GRC tool to fulfill GIA's needs; build the GRC framework and governance model; configure audit plan tracking, dashboarding/reporting, issue remediation, access, data imports, workflows, and notifications; and work with Enterprise Risk Management, Technology GRC, and Customer Business Assurance to ensure coordinated design and usage of AuditBoard.
- Manage IA's efforts to craft and deliver communications and training lessons relevant to IA's audit plan, and other aspects of Governance, Risk and Compliance both within IA and to external stakeholders.
- Oversee vendor management including facilitating legal review of statements of work
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Compliance, Risk, Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent
- Requires 3+ experience in IT Security, Risk, Compliance, or Governance or related fields that provided experience with process, risk and controls management
- Requires excellent knowledge and working experience on AuditBoard or equivalent GRC tools
- CIA/CISA/CRISC/CISSP certification is a plus
- Experience identifying and leading improvement opportunities
- Fluency in English
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $110,000-$125,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Something looks off?