Senior Product Manager, Customer Data Platform
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Join the team responsible for customer data as a platform across Remitly. We are on an exciting journey to support scaling Remitly through the next decade of growth. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is equally passionate and comfortable refining our strategic long-term vision, getting into the weeds building high-quality solutions with engineers, and an excellent partner to our many stakeholders that depend on our platform to build the next most trusted financial services on the planet.
You will report to a Director of Product Management in the Consumer Product Organization. You will work with a dedicated engineering team to define, build and migrate all product lines to our next-generation global customer data platform, with a focus on data privacy, to unlock compliant and secure storage of customer data across all our product lines. Operating independently amid an ever-evolving landscape of global regulations and security innovations is key.
- Establish the product vision, strategy and goals for the Customer Data Platform.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify customer, business and regulatory needs to inform priorities, sequencing and roadmap.
- Define success metrics and lead team OKRs in partnership with your engineering team.
- Be the customer advocate and own product backlog, requirements specifications and lead projects through completion.
- Understand our customer data flow flow end-to-end, APIs to our systems and our dependencies, and become a consumer data protection Subject Matter Expert at Remitly.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience, preferably building Platforms, SaaS and/or B2B product offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines, or equivalent experience in technical roles.
- Experience setting and executing product strategy, roadmap and prioritization.
- Strength in building partnerships across engineering and management to get projects to done.
- Experience managing product compliance with global consumer data protection and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA).
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $139,060 - $180,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.