Treasury Shared Services Manager
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
This position is the first hire of a newly formed team: Treasury Shared Services – TSS. This team will be in charge to own and centralize certain “non job-specific” functions currently disseminated across Treasury, such as global portal management and communication optimization with Remitly’s partners throughout the world. Reporting directly to the US Treasury leadership, the first hire in the team will have the opportunity to have an immediate impact on the team. While this is an individual contributor role for now, the team can quickly evolve depending on the impact delivered by the first hire in the team.
What You’ll Do
- Own the administration of certain 3rd party and internal tools/portals
- Help manage communication with 3rd party partners/banks
- Create and maintain up-to-date operational procedures for TSS
- Develop dashboards to optimize the management for TSS
- Develop a roadmap for the TSS in partnership with the Treasury leadership
Who You Are
- ~5+ years of experience and strong alignment to our mission and values
- Capacity to establish robust operational processes
- Highly organized, attention to details and rigor are key to be successful
- Leadership and capacity to challenge the status quo
- Clear communication both in speaking and in writing
- Critical thinking and results focused
- Experience in similar Fin Ops roles in Startup/Finance/Treasury ideal, but not necessary
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.