Senior Product Manager, Content Management Platforms
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
The Senior Product Manager for content management platforms will report to the Director Product, Content and Messaging platforms (CaMP). This overall team owns our content management systems, internationalisation platform, localization program and messaging platforms which power all our Remitly products. This product owner will own the tools and platform that enable our teams to target, compose, manage, test, and audit content that goes into all of Remitly's customer facing experiences. These tools and systems will power our segmentation, experimentation and content creation and delivery at scale. Leveraging automation, advancements in AI and automation we envision significant opportunities in this space.
As we grow to support tens of languages and hundreds of customer facing touch points, driving high quality content is a key enabler for customer trust and our product's success.
- Lead the delivery of the full stack product features and initiatives in this space
- Build platforms with and for engineering, customer support, product managers and content owners.
- Equip our teams with the best tools, data and enablement to achieve their goals
- Stay informed about and adopt emerging standards in the content management space and related domains across the industry
- Define the product roadmap and build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs and create organizational alignment
- Be a customer advocate and partner to your stakeholder to identify opportunity areas
- Understand the platform, the use cases and our systems and their dependencies to drive improvements
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Experience motivating cross-functional teams; across software engineering, other product teams, and analytics, with an understanding of how things work within those domains
- Experience leading or working with platforms
- Experience working with customer data and platform metrics to develop better customer experiences
- Experience setting and implementing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience working with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs and balance between short-term outcomes and long-term effects
- Unlimited paid time off, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefit
- Learn and development benefits (3000+ free online courses available)
- Corridor Travel Benefit Reimbursement.
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Something looks off?