Software Development Engineer III - Customer Success Engineering
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Engineering team oversees the customer support experience. We allow our global operations to support our customers' experience to get the help they need, when they need it. As a member of the Customer Success Engineering team, you would be directly responsible for the customer and agent experience, as well as our customer's access to our agents.
As a software engineer at Remitly you will build solutions for complex technical and customer problems. You will also work on integrations with vendors and service cloud providers like Salesforce. You will report to the software engineering lead in the Cork office.
- Build: Participate in brainstorming, technical design, and implementation of new features with a data-driven and customer-centric viewpoint.
- Provide technical leadership: Guide or scale the engineering team through your expertise in technical writing, distributed systems architecture, coding, operational excellence and software development processes.
- Be a cultural leader: Be a role model in upholding Remitly's cultural values and use them as a framework to coach other engineers across the team to achieve their full potential.
- Be an empathetic partner: Partner with Product Management and other functions to build high-quality features for our users.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience building, shipping and maintaining reliable and scalable services on public cloud platforms
- Experience leading other engineers on large features in collaboration with Product Management and other stakeholders
- Experience with multiple programming languages, and use of algorithms, data structures, and software design at scale
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 34 days of vacation (including public holidays)
- Group private medical insurance with Irish Life & Health
- Group pension (6% contributed) and group income protection
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Learning and development benefits.
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Something looks off?