Head of Community, Polarr Next
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
The role: Polarr is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead our go to market strategy of our brand new adaptive AI tool for professional photographers, Polarr Next (https://next.polarr.com). Polarr Next is the world's first adaptive AI that learns your aesthetics on the fly, edits all your photos, and saves you hundreds of hours a year, in a single workflow.
- Built a growth and product marketing strategy for early stage products.
- Crafted an amazing branding experience for professional productivity tools
- Performed performance and data analysis on various growth and retention channels (i.e. organic, paid, referral).Written some of the best marketing copy around.
- Conducted user interviews and have designed surveys that fully capture the needs of users
- Utilized tools like Canva and Figma to convey ideas and even built basic prototypes
- Design and implement go to market strategies for Polarr Next specifically focused on the wedding/event photography business demographic
- Lead marketing, branding, sales, post-sales efforts for Polarr Next
- Budget and manage performance goals around various user acquisition channels.
- Communicate with prospective and existing customers to understand their needs and gather insights and use those insights to guide the development of Polarr Next
- Passionate around productivity tools, AI, graphics technology
- Customer centricPersonable and a great communicator
- Precise and concise in communication style
Bonus Points If You:
- Are a professional photographer
- Have a strong network in the pro photo industry
Mission: We help you express yourself visually and ignite the creative spark in others.
Vision: We imagine a world where there is no barrier to inspiration, no judgment to self-expression, no limit to where creativity can be applied.
Benefits and Perks: https://www.notion.so/polarr/Company-Perks-03664102040348dfa8da7c4c65deec6c
Investors: Our company raised a $12m Series A in 2019 from Threshold (formerly DFJ), Pear.vc who previously invested in Twitter, Patreon, Doordash, etc.