Business Acceleration Associate
Remote · United States
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2023
o·da·ia | \ 'oh-day-yeah
An Ancient Greek word referring to “tools of the trade.”
Learn more about our company here.
You can also find more information about the company and our products at odaia.ai.
ODAIA is a remote-first organization, with a hub located downtown Toronto. All our positions are WFH with frequent company and team-based socials, events and meetings in-person and virtually.
Reducing patients’ time to therapy by facilitating meaningful interactions with healthcare providers, through human-centric software powered by AI.
ODAIA helps pharma sales and marketing teams by using AI to understand and predict customer behaviour. Our enterprise SaaS platform MAPTUAL serves some of the most recognized Fortune 500 life sciences companies. By incorporating data and AI predictions in powerful ways, MAPTUAL’s users understand their customers (healthcare professionals, patients) on a deeper level and cater to their health needs more effectively.
ODAIAns (what we call ourselves) are inspired to reinvent the future of how non-technical people leverage data in their day-to-day lives. We are passionate about solving complex problems in data, AI, engineering, design, and product, so our customers don’t have to. We live by the notion that “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication;” and making simplicity scalable is an even bigger challenge. That’s why we have a crazy talented team led by serial entrepreneurs, tech veterans, and life sciences experts.
We’re also on a mission to build an innovative, diverse, and ego-free business, with an awesome company culture based on our values: agility, passion, ownership, trust and respect, and diversity, equity and inclusion. You’re on a mission too? We’re here for it. We put an emphasis on career development for our employees, the opportunities to grow are extensive.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Acceleration, the primary role of the Business Acceleration Associate is to provide ODAIA’s customers with critical business intelligence support as well as commercial operations and analytics support for a specific brand/therapeutic area, leveraging insights derived from ODAIA’s MAPTUAL platform.
The Business Acceleration Associate is a critical role on a new team focused on leveraging industry expertise and data prowess, to help customers meet their key business objectives around predictive analytics and data-driven decision making.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work directly with Business Acceleration (BA) Partners and rest of BA team
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ODAIA’s value proposition, business strategy, mission and current (MAPTUAL Field & Sphere) and future product offerings
- Provide analytical support to the team by conducting custom analysis leveraging various datasets from MAPTUAL and customers
- Define user requirements for onboarding and implementation, provide ongoing insights with customers to demonstrate and deliver value of ODAIA products
- Work closely with our teams to guide and support customers during the onboarding, implementation and post launch process
- Communicate and translate, bridging the gap between Engineering, Product and Customers
- Collaborate with customers and partners to explore new use cases and extend the platform
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends
- Focus on business analytics, reporting and metrics, generate solid reports to demonstrate ROI
- Assist with completing quarterly business reviews with customers, understand how to maximize benefits of platform usage and product offerings within the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sectors
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands based on business impact and strategy
- Work closely with the Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Product teams
- Ensure that data is managed / analyzed in compliance with applicable quality, regulatory and cybersecurity requirements
- Partner with stakeholders to design and implement data management best practices and procedures
- Build relationships with industry partners and customers
- Some travel to customer sites or industry events is expected, based on the business needs
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2+ years working in a similar position in a start-up and / or technology / SaaS environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to use tools like Excel, Tableau, and Power BI
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or Healthcare sectors
- A solid understanding of the North American Pharmaceutical environment and key stakeholders involved in Marketing, Data, Analytics and Commercial Excellence
- An interest in challenging the status quo, by having a deep understanding of business processes, value drivers and technology to achieve desired outcomes
- Attention to detail, taking the time to understand the customer’s needs and challenges
- Drive to continually improve your knowledge of new technologies and industry standards to develop of simple, yet effective solutions
- Ability to understand business needs and develop consistent, clear analysis and report potential issues
- Accountable, proactive and agile
- Action-orientated with the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, results oriented self-starter that is able to find opportunity in challenge
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and copes effectively with complexity and ambiguity
- Has exceptional communication skills, understands how to influence to both technical and non-technical teams
- Grand vision, low ego, and able to make a big impact
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A highly productive driven startup culture that values agility, passion, ownership, trust, respect, diversity and inclusion
- Tremendous growth and unique learning opportunities
- A large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly
- An inclusive environment, we are an equal opportunities employer and we operate with an anti-oppression mindset
- Top-notch health benefits for medical, dental, vision care, mental health, prescription drug coverage, travel insurance and alternative treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic services
- Flexible working hours, providing great balance for personal and family life
- We focus on what we achieve and not the number of hours we clock
- We trust our employees and empower them to shape their work themselves so that they can achieve the best possible results
- An open and flexible vacation policy
- Our employees can take what they want, when they want it - as long as they get their work done, get the time approved and get things covered while they're away
- Stock option grants
- A generous home office allowance
- Career development opportunities, and a solid business model - we’re in it for the long haul!
- If you think you may not check every box, don’t worry, we would love to see your resume anyway! Odaians are at core a group of great and talented people, eager to learn, take ownership, and turn ambitious ideas into reality.
We are a fully remote company with a hub located downtown Toronto. We have frequent virtual and in-person collaborative work sessions and socials. We leverage many synchronous and asynchronous communication tools.
Any conditional offer of employment made to a successful candidate will be subject to the full satisfaction with the results of any background and reference checks.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND ACCESSIBILITY
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of our hiring process. For more on this, you can inquire about accommodations if you're invited to an interview.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
As an equal opportunity employer, ODAIA is committed to creating an environment that respects diversity, equity and inclusion. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ODAIA, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace, and are an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.