Senior Product Marketer
About the role
Loftium is looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed Product Marketer to drive both the breadth and depth of product adoption for Loftium’s “Live” (Rent + Host) product offering. Loftium’s core premise is to leverage home-sharing to create affordable housing, and as we move into scale mode, we’re looking to both improve the value offering for our current renter audience, as well as explore upmarket opportunities to attract additional audiences to Loftium rentals.
This is the first Marketing position at Loftium, and an incredible opportunity for a candidate looking to have a huge impact on the overall product direction of a high-growth, high impact startup. For the right candidate, this position has the potential to grow into a marketing leadership role.
- Deeply understand the prospective renter market - conduct extensive customer interviews and quantitative research to develop clear framework for defining Loftium renter-host audiences/personas and their needs/goals
- Working closely with Product team, develop marketing and product strategy to enable Loftium to (a) expand and (b) deepen its ability to attract and convert target audiences, with a particular focus on moving upmarket
- Set up and execute on marketing & conversion experiments designed to test new product marketing strategies
- Own the product marketing copy throughout the prospective renter-host lifecycle
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and in rallying different teams around a shared goal (Communicate across the entire team to coordinate and standardize how we think and talk (and think) about the product
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consumer product marketing, ideally in an early stage environment
- You are customer obsessed; you can speak the language of company priorities, but your first instinct is always to start with understanding and satisfying customer needs/goals
- You combine strong analytical / deductive reasoning with inductive thinking: you can intuitively extract product/customer insights from complex or limited data.
- You’re a generalist, able to operate at both 10,000 and 10 foot levels… i.e., identify and push for fundamental changes to the product, while also making micro tweaks to product marketing copy.
- Excellent copywriting / storytelling and ability to distill complexity into clear and compelling content and value propositions
- Strong web analytics capabilities (Our stack: SQL via Metabase, Segment.io, Heap Analytics)
- Bonus: Experience driving product market fit at early stage startup and/or founder experience!
Please Note: We’re not able to sponsor Visas at this time. You must be authorized to work in the US and based in (or willing to relocate to) Seattle.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible hours and time off
- Medical & dental insurance, and 401k
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
Loftium is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and perspectives. We look forward to meeting you!
Something looks off?