Experimentation Solutions Specialist - Central/Mountain
About the Job:
As an Experimentation Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for presenting LaunchDarkly’s experimentation offering while also being able to educate LaunchDarkly customers on experimentation best practices. You will be regarded as a subject matter expert on all things experimentation, so a strong background in either experimentation tools and techniques, from either a consultation background or practical experience is a must.
- Be an experimentation subject matter expert for the entire revenue team
- Work closely with LaunchDarkly customers, be a trusted advisor and offer prescriptive guidance on how to maximize the value of their use of LaunchDarkly and experimentation practices
- Partner and work closely with the product team on the experimentation feature set of LaunchDarkly
- Develop content internally and externally to enable the team on use cases of LaunchDarkly
- Work cross-functionally with other LD technical teams (e.g., Sales Engineering, Demo Engineering, Business Value, Product Marketing, Customer Success, & Integrations)
- Proven subject matter expertise in the experimentation space
- Provide thought leadership and business development activities for all things experimentation
- Experience talking to a breadth of people from practitioner to senior executives
- Possess the ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with prospects and customers
- Ability to communicate the value of having a mature experimentation practice and how LaunchDarkly fits into that practice
- Strong collaboration skills with key stakeholders in and outside of the revenue organization
- Technical understanding of feature management
Target pay range for a Level P4 in US central and mountain regions: $202,000 - $238,000* On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
Modern software delivery was supposed to be the foundation for a thriving digital business but reality has proven otherwise. Slow, inefficient development cycles, costly outages, and fragmented customer experiences are preventing developers from building their best software. The LaunchDarkly platform helps developers innovate on new features faster while protecting them with a safety valve to instantly rewind when things go wrong. Developers can target product experiences to any customer segment and maximize the business impact of every feature. And by gradually rolling out new application components, they escape nightmare "big-bang" technology migrations.
The LaunchDarkly platform was built to guide engineers to the next frontier of DevOps by:
- Improving the velocity and stability of software releases, without the fear of end customer outages
- Delivering targeted experiences by easily personalizing features to customer cohorts
- Maximizing the business impact of every feature through the ability to experiment and optimize
- Coordinating the release and optimization of software to provide consistent experiences across mobile platforms and device types
- Improving the effectiveness and productivity of engineering teams, by providing insights into engineering cadence and stability
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.