Teleradiologist | Signing Bonus | 7 on / 7 off Shift | No On Call
Imagen Technologies is expanding our team by adding world-class general Teleradiologists to join on a full-time, remote basis to interpret X-ray, ultrasound, DXA, MRI, and CT studies from the comfort of your own home. Our ideal candidate is collegial, dependable, and collaborative. Our physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows. Reach out if you want to join a fantastic team!
- Job type: Full-time - 1099 position
- Setting: Remote position reading outpatient studies
- Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off from 3:00pm-12:00am EST
- Additional details: 26 weeks per year, no on-call responsibilities
- The primary responsibility for this role is reading X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, DXA, and CT studies
- There is an opportunity to be involved in the administration of other parts of Imagen’s practice, from QC and oversight programs to involvement in AI development. Participation in these areas is encouraged, but not required, and should not meaningfully impact your reading responsibilities, which would include:
- Participate in Imagen’s quality program (e.g., identify when there are opportunities to improve acquiring studies, peer review program)
- Provide feedback to Imagen’s administrative and IT staff to continuously improve workflows and quality of care
- Signing bonus: $50,000
- Base salary: $450,000+
- Perks: Imagen will provide equipment and malpractice insurance
- Additional compensation: IMLC/state licensure bonuses
Desired Professional Skills & Experience
- Must be ABR or AOBR board-certified
- 2+ years of work experience interpreting studies
- Ability to interpret US, DXA, CT, MRI, and X-ray studies
- Must feel comfortable reading STAT cases
- Fellowship training is preferred, but not required
- Currently licensed or have the ability to obtain a license in Nevada
- Imagen Technologies is a comprehensive diagnostic imaging provider enabling patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, rapid results, and comprehensive next steps – all in a single PCP visit. Underlying this is the most advanced, proprietary, FDA-cleared AI platform supporting our radiologists in providing better patient care at the earliest stages of the process – at Primary Care.
- To learn more about how Imagen is making high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, visit our website: https://imagen.ai/company/
The base salary for the position is between $450,000-$475,000. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Any offer of employment will be made contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, subject to compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.