Installation Specialist (Midwest region)
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for an Installation Specialist to deploy and integrate medical imaging equipment into Primary Care settings across the United States. In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing the installation of mammography, X-ray, ultrasound, and other equipment at physician practices with a constant focus on professionalism and client satisfaction. This is an individual contributor role that reports to the Director of Installations.
- Coordinate and enable the delivery, installation, configuration, and certification of imaging equipment at physician practices across the United States.
- Receiving, configuring, and set up of computer hardware and related peripheral items that are deployed into clinical spaces.
- Providing support to steady state customers for planned & unplanned equipment service events, as well as annual regulatory inspections.
Qualifications OR Requirements:
- Subject matter expert in on-site installation of complex equipment systems.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans that include electrical, structural, mechanical components.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team and customers as part of a solution-based service process.
- Ability to handle unexpected challenges and solve problems consistently and effectively.
- Travel required ~75% of the time.
- Associates Degree, equivalent military education with at least 4 years of experience installing equipment, or a High School Diploma/GED and 5+ years of experience installing equipment.
- Must be located in the midwest region of the US. Preferably in a large city or near a hub airport.
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base salary for the position is between $85,000 - $110,000, plus benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.