Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
As we continue our rapid growth, we are seeking a talented and motivated Senior Accountant to join our finance team. This role will be the second in-house accounting hire and will report directly to the Controller. This role presents an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact and build out our Accounting function.
- Partner closely with the Controller to streamline the monthly close processes, aiming to significantly reduce the closing timeline.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance existing financial processes, identifying areas for efficiency improvements and implementing best practices.
- Manage day-to-day accounting for Accounts Payable, Monthly Expense Accruals, T&E Expenses, Fixed Assets, and Prepaid Assets.
- Reconcile and analyze complex accounts, ensuring accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Perform in-depth variance analysis to identify trends and address discrepancies.
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system and participate in external audits by providing necessary documentation and explanations.
- Stay updated on accounting standards, regulations, and industry trends to ensure compliance and recommend process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA designation is a plus.
- 2-4 years of progressive accounting experience, with a proven track record of driving process improvements and implementing financial controls.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial reporting.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and ERP systems. Experience with multiple ERP systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across departments.
- Detail-oriented mindset and a commitment to accuracy in all financial work.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Imagen Technologies is a remote-first company and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base salary for the position is between $80,000 - $100,000, plus equity and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.