Onsite Body Imager + Light IR Procedures | $100k Signing Bonus | Monday - Thursday Schedule | No On Call or Weekends | Las Vegas, NV Outpatient Radiology Center
Imagen Technologies is looking to expand its team by adding fellowship trained (or equivalent experience) Body Imaging Diagnostic Radiologist to join on a full-time basis. A candidate should be proficient at performing light IR procedures in an outpatient setting. Proficiency in cross sectional imaging (CT and US) is a high priority. Experience interpreting basic nuclear medicine procedures and PET/CT is desired but not a requisite for the position. Our ideal candidate is deeply committed to providing excellent clinical care, collegial, dependable, and collaborative.
- Full-time position located in an outpatient facility in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Monday-Thursday, 7:00am-5:00pm PST
- No on-call, evening, or weekend coverage responsibilities
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and malpractice insurance
- $100k signing bonus
- 10 weeks of paid time off
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
- Perform general imaging responsibilities including interpreting X-Ray, CT, and US studies
- Additional subspecialty responsibilities include performing 'light' IR procedures such as PICC Line placements/removals and Port placements/removals
- Ability to interpret routine Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT procedures a plus
- Collaborate with technical, administrative staff, and medical leadership to provide high quality, comprehensive high-quality patient-centered care
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- 2+ years of experience in Interventional Radiology
- Residency Trained, ACGME Accredited Radiology Program
- Fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology is preferred
- Possess an active Nevada license OR a letter of qualification that demonstrates an active/unrestricted eligibility for expedited licensure through the IMLC preferred
- Continuing experience and continuing medical education credits meeting applicable certification requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Reside in the United States
- Imagen Technologies is a comprehensive diagnostic imaging provider enabling patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, rapid results, and comprehensive next steps – all in a single PCP visit. Underlying this is the most advanced, proprietary, FDA-cleared AI platform supporting our radiologists in providing better patient care at the earliest stages of the process – at Primary Care.
- With over $135m in funding from investors, including some of the largest primary care networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will deliver care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients annually.
The base salary for the position is $450,000 - $525,000 / year. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.