Full-Time Teleradiologist | $100k Signing Bonus | Monday-Friday Schedule | No On Call or Weekends
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We are looking to expand our team by adding world-class general Teleradiologists to join on a full-time, remote basis to interpret US, DEXA, and x-ray studies from the comfort of your own home on a daytime, Monday-Friday schedule. We provide competitive compensation and 10 weeks of paid time off. Our ideal candidate is collegial, dependable, and collaborative. Our physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows. Reach out if you want to join a fantastic team!
- Full-time remote position reading outpatient studies
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 10:00am-7:00pm EST
- No on call coverage responsibilities
- Competitive compensation and 10 weeks of paid time off
- Practice provides equipment and malpractice insurance
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
- Cutting edge AI-enabled IT platform
- Interpret US, DEXA and x-ray studies (required)
- Ability to interpret CT and screening mammography a plus!
- Must feel comfortable reading STAT cases
- Provide consultations and collaborate with technical, administrative staff, and medical leadership colleagues to provide high quality, comprehensive high-quality patient centered care
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- 5+ years of work experience interpreting studies
- Fellowship training preferred
- Possess an active Nevada license or open to acquiring additional state licensure
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Reside in the United States
The base salary for the position is between $425,000-$450,000, plus bonus and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Any offer of employment will be made contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, subject to compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.