Part-Time Breast Teleradiologist | Flexible Weekday Schedule
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We are looking to expand our team by adding a world-class Breast Teleradiologist to join on a part-time, remote basis to perform high-quality breast imaging and interventions in an outpatient radiology setting. Our physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows. Come be a part of a fantastic team in the beautiful Southwest!
- Part-time, remote position for an outpatient radiology imaging center in Nevada
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, no set hours
- You will be scheduled for up to 15 shifts per month
- Complete a minimum of 4 hours of work
- Competitive salary and malpractice insurance
- 10 weeks of paid time off
- Cutting-edge AI-enabled IT platform
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
Responsibilities, Volume and Mix:
- 100% breast imaging position
- 30-40 screening mammograms OR 10-15 diagnostic mammograms per day
- Cutting-edge, proprietary FDA-cleared AI-enabled IT platform
- 3D screening and diagnostic mammography, breast US and general studies
- Perform image-guided (US & stereotactic) breast biopsy procedures
- Support technologists and sonographers to provide real-time guidance
- Provide real-time consultations to patients
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- Five years experience in women’s imaging
- Fellowship training in breast imaging preferred
- Possess an active Nevada license OR a letter of qualification that demonstrates active/unrestricted eligibility for expedited licensure through the IMLC
- Continuing experience and continuing medical education credits meeting MQSA requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Reside in the United States
The minimum base rate for this position $200.00 / per four hour shift. Please note that the base rate is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Any offer of employment will be made contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, subject to compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training