X-Ray & Mammography Technologist - Outpatient, FT Days - Competitive Pay + Starting Bonus!
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for a full-time X-Ray and Mammography Technologist to perform x-ray and 2-D/3-D mammography at a primary care practice located in Chico, CA. You will be joining a well-established, forward-thinking practice that is expanding their diagnostic service offerings to include screening x-ray and mammography. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
- Monday - Thursday from 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Friday from 7:30am - 1:00pm
- No night or weekend coverage and no on-call requirements
- Primary care facility setting
- We offer a competitive pay rate and our comprehensive benefits package including:
- A generous PTO policy, including paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA, commuter benefits, and a 401k retirement plan
- CEUs and ARRT certification reimbursement
- Free parking
As a Technologist, you will:
- Perform x-ray studies independently
- Perform 2-D/3-D screening mammography studies independently
- Perform all required QC testing, data entry, and mammography tracking documentation tasks
- Assist patients from check-in through exam completion and provide patients with white glove, compassionate service
You will love this job if you:
- Are motivated by the immeasurable impact of screening services and early detection for all patients
- Want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology to help you provide the best patient care
- Are action-oriented and possess a mentality of “no job is too big or too small”
You should get in touch if you:
- Currently hold an ARRT certification in mammography
- Currently meet MQSA requirements to perform mammography independently
- Have 1 or more years of experience with both 2-D and 3-D modalities
- You are able to lift or move 50 pounds unassisted
- Have been fully vaccinated or are willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination (religious/medical exemptions are allowed)
The hourly rate for this position is $39.00-$49.50/hr. Please note that the hourly range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.