Freeform is deploying software-defined, autonomous metal 3D printing factories around the world, bringing the scalability of software to physical production. Our proprietary technology stack leverages advanced sensing, real-time controls, and data-driven learning to produce digitally-verified, flawless parts at unprecedented speed and cost. Our mission is to make the transformative power of 3D printing available to all industries at scale and unlock the future of innovation.
The Workplace Coordinator will be responsible for handling key processes supporting the critical needs of the business, especially surrounding office operations and workplace/employee experience. We are looking for someone who maintains composure, positivity, and flexibility as priorities shift quickly, and someone dedicated to fostering an inclusive and enjoyable work environment. The successful candidate will understand business priorities, proactively anticipate needs, and drive improvements that build capacity for the engineering, leadership, and operations teams. We are looking for someone with a “no job too big or small mentality” who can thoroughly complete tasks quickly with little to no guidance, navigate ambiguity, and act with urgency in situations that require quick turnaround. This is a high growth opportunity where the role will continue to evolve with the growth of the company and the business needs.
- Administer and improve workplace experience programs including employee lunches and snack bars, and company swag
- Ensure office supplies are ordered/always on hand and stocked throughout the facility
- Perform shipping and receiving duties and maintain controlled inventory of high value engineering hardware and IT equipment
- Maintain office cleanliness including kitchen clean-up/organization, conference room set up, restroom supplies, and related common space organization
- Proactively initiate ideas that can enhance workplace experience and employee day-to-day tasks; be creative in helping cultivate an engaging and exciting workplace atmosphere
- Anticipate the needs of the Finance, HR/Recruiting and Engineering teams and help them be more productive and successful
- Proactively resolve time-sensitive issues, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Assist with project management of facility and workplace improvement initiatives
- Help initiate and execute team building events
- Partner with Recruiting team to provide an excellent candidate experience for interviewees including travel booking and onsite interview coordination
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment such as tech startups, entertainment, or high-end dining
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proficient in communication technologies such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or Slack
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- “No job too big or small” mindset
- Strong attention to detail when handling priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Skilled in multitasking across various stakeholder needs
- Skilled with creative, critical thinking, solving ambiguous problems, and project management
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize needs
- Ability to build positive working relationships with key leaders and stakeholders
- Flexible when it comes to responsiveness and adaptive to an ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand, stoop, and work in an industrial setting for periods of time, including the ability to lift 30 lbs.
- We are located in Hawthorne in a 35,000 square foot, state of the art facility featuring large open spaces for team collaboration, R&D, and production, as well as easy access to the 405, 105, and 110 freeways. Our facility is in the heart of Los Angeles’ vibrant emerging tech eco-system alongside many other high growth start-ups and enterprises.
- While we prefer for this role to be onsite in Hawthorne, we will consider remote + travel for the right person on a case by case basis.
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that values collaboration, learning, and making deliberate data-driven decisions.
- We offer a unique opportunity to be an early and integral member of a rapidly growing company that is scaling a world-changing technology.
- Significant stock option packages
- 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (premium PPO and HMO options)
- Life insurance
- Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and company holidays
- Generous Paid Parental Leave and extended transition back to work for the birthing parent
- Free daily catered lunch and dinner, and fully stocked kitchenette
- Casual dress, flexible work hours, and regular catered team building events
- As an early-stage startup, the salary range is intentionally wide as we determine the most appropriate package for each individual taking into consideration years of experience, educational background, and unique skills and abilities as demonstrated throughout the interview process. Our intent is to offer a salary that is commensurate for the company’s current stage of development and allows the employee to grow and develop within a role.
- In addition to the significant stock option package, the estimated salary range for this role is $50,000-75,000 per year
- Freeform is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity; employment with Freeform is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Something looks off?