Regional Sales Director FSI (Federal System Integrators)
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Director Federal Systems Integrators (FSI’s):
- Do you want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Do you want to sell a platform that solves real networking problems?
- Do sensible quotas and no cap on earnings pique your interest?
- Join a company that has been in the market 5+ years and has some of the top Federal agencies and F500/Global 2000 already buying and referenceable.
- If you have 10+ years of wildly successful experience selling to the federal government ..you may be the one!
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
Forward Networks is searching for a FSI Seller strategically focused on selling technology solutions to FSI clients. In this critical role, you will manage and drive sales efforts for the FSI market segment within the Federal sales team of Forward Networks. You will be instrumental in developing and executing growth strategies, as well as a comprehensive go-to-market approach in order to expand existing business within the Federal Government.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have: a relentless passion to develop and drive success and a strong understanding of the unique attributes/knowledge for selling technology solutions in the Federal FSI marketplace with a comprehensive understanding of Federal acquisition processes; a solid and well-rounded communication style; the skills to work/thrive in a high-growth company; a track record of success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; an ability and proven history of driving individual sales targets; be team-oriented; strong written and oral communication skills; and an ambition to take on increasing levels of responsibility as we continue our growth.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build and drive a pipeline of new prospects.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for FSI targets.
- Deliver on personal sales objectives quarterly for targeted major opportunities.
- Execute strategies for generating demand in both direct and indirect sales scenarios.
- Lead the team in achieving quarterly and annual revenue and GP targets.
- Establish long-term consultative relationships with FSI accounts/clients.
- Leverage OEM partners and other business relationships to increase revenue and margin.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills
- 10+ years of progressive sales, channel and leadership experience selling technology solutions and services within the FSI/Federal marketplace.
- Experience selling to and working with Leidos, BAH and CACI highly desired
- Proficient with revenue demand generation, sales methodologies, and reporting.
- A demonstrated ability to use personal knowledge, network, processes, and solution selling strategies to meet revenue and growth objectives.
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales targets directly to federal customers.
- Relationship-driven, with a solid executive presence and proven ability to earn credibility with government executives.
- Experience selling technology solutions products in the Federal/FSI marketplace.
- Minimum TS/SCI Clearance Required