Manager, Customer Success
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for a Manager, Customer Success
- Do you want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Join a company that has been in the market 6+ years and has some of the top Federal agencies and F500/Global 2000 already buying and referenceable.
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
What you’ll do:
As a Manager, Customer Success you will be responsible for leading a world class post-sales technical team providing outstanding technical leadership to our client base.
- Oversee Customer Success Operation for the Commercial accounts
- Lead/Coach a team of Customer Success Engineers, Architects, TAMs
- Build and maintain relationship with Commercial customers
- Build processes to efficiently identify customer pain points and apply use cases to resolve them
- Ensure Customers' relevant business problems are resolved by the platform
- Ensure use cases are providing quantified business value and ROI to the customers
- Build processes to get ROI from the platform efficiently
- Be responsible for renewals and expansion in the customer accounts
- Ensure a high customer satisfaction score
- Be adaptable to situations that demands a player-coach role
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent educational experience
- 10+ years of customer facing experience support role for a networking or a SaaS company
- 10+ years leading a support organization
- Good understanding of Networking, Cloud and/or Security fundamentals
- Understanding of network monitoring and other operational tools and practices
- Experience supporting multiple large enterprises or service providers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience as a leader running Customer success/support organization
- Experience building support teams, developing, updating support policies and procedures
- Experience in identifying and deploying relevant support tools, developing CSAT framework
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy and communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience handling multiple customers with critical issues
Vendor certification (CCNP,JNCIA,JNCIS,AWS CSA Associate etc. or greater)