Regional VP Sales (West)
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for our Next Great Sales Leader, we have done this before both geographically and vertically, to be a massive part of our next build and growth phase of the company.
- Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Do you want to have Hi-Impact in an untouched region?
- Do you want to sell a platform that solves real networking problems?
- Do sensible quotas and no cap on earnings pique your interest?
- Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top F500/Global 2000 and Federal agencies already buying and referenceable.
- If you have 15+ years of wildly successful experience selling to large enterprises, became a leader, and enjoy the journey of building an early-stage company...you may be the one!
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
- Own the development and execution of your sales strategy in territory that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent through relentless execution and proven best practices
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new Fortune 1000 opportunities to achieve quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face-to-face contact
- Lead and manage high performance, customer-focused team of Regional Sales Directors
- Coach direct reports on sales strategy, pipeline management and opportunity management
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analysis and segmented research to identify the attributes most valued by our potential clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and maintain a client database