Customer Success Engineer - EAST
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for a Customer Success Engineer.
- Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top Federal agencies and F500/Global 2000 already buying and referenceable.
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Success Engineer for our Enterprise team, you will be responsible for providing world class post-sales technical leadership to our client base.
- Providing advice and guidance as the Forward Networks subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of our technologies
- Taking ownership of post-sales technical issues, working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps and troubleshooting procedures
- Walking customers through the various stages of adoption with Forward Networks Platform
- Working directly with our internal Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Some travel to customer locations (<10%)
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent educational experience
- 5+ years of customer facing experience in a post-sales engineer role for a networking company, relevant software vendor, or as a network engineer for a large enterprise, service provider or Governmental agencies
- Strong understanding of Networking and Security fundamentals
- Experience in working with multiple Network vendors (e.g. A10, Arista, Cisco, F5, Fortinet, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques; Superior presentation skills
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- One or more of the following certificates: CCIE, JNCIE or VCDX
- Experience in working for a startup company
- Working knowledge of API driven workflows and scripting languages (Python, bash, jq, graphql, etc)
Candidates will work remote with 10-20% travel requirement for customer and internal meetings.
Ideal candidate will be located in Tristate (NY, NJ, PA) or North Eastern region with a secondary preference to any remote location near a major airport (must reside in the Eastern time zone).
On target earnings range $135k-$185k
Something looks off?