Total Rewards Manager
Total Rewards Manager
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for a Total Rewards Manager
- Do you want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Do you want to help sell a platform that solves real networking problems?
- Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top Federal agencies and F500/Global 2000 already buying and referenceable.
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
Forward Networks is looking for a Total Rewards Manager who will work collaboratively to support the analysis, design, development and implementation of global compensation and benefits programs.
Total Rewards Manager responsibilities include researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs, while working closely with HR and Finance. To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of compensation and benefits trends, understand relevant labor legislation, be familiar with organizational development, and have experience supporting employee engagement.
Ultimately, you will build fair and attractive compensation and benefits plans that help us improve employee satisfaction and create a positive and productive workplace.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s compensation philosophy and yield the highest value
- Set Forward Networks global pay structure and benefits offerings
- Provide expertise on compensation and benefits, including strategy and compliance, and ensure we offer competitive compensation packages
- Supply compensation data and counsel to Forward Networks managers and the Talent Acquisition Team
- Renew compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee and benchmark data
- Analyze current workforce, job descriptions, job leveling, and market data
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Build and maintain relationships with third-party brokers and providers
- Significant experience as a Total Rewards Manager or similar role
- Experience building compensation and bonus programs for various departments and levels
- Startup experience required
- Experience with equity programs
- Experience managing benefits programs
- Experience leading internal and external market analyses, working with external consultants and data providers (Radford/Aon)
- Strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of performance evaluation and analysis systems
Expected compensation for this position is between $150k-190k depending on experience and location
Something looks off?