Senior Product Operations Manager
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a world-class technology solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love.
Elation Health is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Operations Manager to join our Technical Operations team. This will report to the Senior Director of Technical Operations. As a thought leader in our operational success, you’ll ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of product development operations in delivering value for Primary Care physicians on Elation’s platform.
As Senior Product Operations Manager, you will drive the success of our Product Development Lifecycle, building and optimizing process to ensure the successful delivery of products and enhancements into customer hands. You will partner closely with the VP of Product, the Product Management, Product Marketing, Design, and Engineering teams, as well our cross functional partners (Sales, Customer Success, and Support) to build, iterate, and streamline process and operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive the product development lifecycle including building and iterating our approaches to ensure outcomes and efficiency.
- Own the operational roadmaps for our product development lifecycle and product feedback programs, delivering projects with measurable impact against success metrics.
- Manage the change management process, roll out, and adoption of the product development lifecycle.
- Use data to identify opportunities for impact and efficiency and build buy-in for the right operational approaches for the team.
- Apply systems thinking to assess, iterate and build cross functional processes.
- Develop strong relationships within product development and with cross-functional teams to understand their needs and ensure the process is working for Elation.
- Build and iterate the release and launch process in collaboration with Product and Product Marketing leadership.
- Leverage internal feedback to uncover unmet needs and improve our way of working. This includes identifying team bottlenecks and making changes to practices, processes, and tools to improve team efficiency.
- Anticipate upcoming obstacles across Product, Design, and Engineering and proactively mitigate them.
- Own administration of the tools of our product operations process including ProductBoard, Confluence, and Amplitude, managing adoption, effectiveness, and COGS operations.
- 6+ years in a software engineering environment as a product manager, product operations manager or project manager within a product development team.
- Experience with SaaS products and clear understanding of the cross functional nature of successful SaaS product launches.
- Highly proactive and independent who is able to take broad or vague direction and hone it into understanding, action, and impact.
- Systems thinker with experience driving efficiency in operational systems.
- Experience creating structure from chaos leveraging relationships, process, and tools
- Adept at change management and enabling and driving impact through operational change.
- Excellent communication skills with experience building and managing stakeholder relations at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities. Able to drive real time impacts by jumping on timely opportunities while systematically moving forward the performance of our product delivery.
Salary range: $150,000 - 180,000
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.