Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a world-class technology solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love.
We are seeking a mission-driven Engagement Advisor, Professional Services who must demonstrate a deep understanding of our cloud-based, clinical platform and have excellent relationship management skills. You’ll work directly with physician-owned primary care practices, helping them achieve their goals. The right candidate will have a desire to problem solve, effective customer interaction, attention to detail across multiple projects and a great attitude. This role will require meeting virtually with customers on a weekly basis. This is a remote-based position.
- Manage simultaneous onboarding projects at one time, balancing priorities of business results, customer satisfaction, and technical quality. This includes collaborating and being an asset to multiple teams such as Data, Customer Success, Technical Implementation and Support to create a streamlined and cohesive approach that allows customers to get successfully onboarded.
- Proactively contact and virtually meet customers to manage a positive transition from the sales team by building strong relationships with Elation customers, actively seeking the “why” behind our customers’ asks to ensure we address their issues and meet their goals
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with the Sales organization at all levels to facilitate sales growth and to ensure smooth and timely starts for the customer
- Proactively identify customer needs, challenges and expectations as well as seek out opportunities for process improvements internally.
- Own all project outcomes and delegate tasks on the project to team members, setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines; adjusting schedules and targets on projects as needed
- Use data and reports to identify trends within your customer base. Use this data to create scalable touchpoints and engagement that ensures your customers are successful in using the Elation platform to achieve their goals
- Collaborating with Customer Success and Support when indicated to problem solve for onboarding customers
- Required to be on-call 2-3 weekends per year for urgent customer support
- Demonstrate a passion for solving big, challenging problems in healthcare and working with primary care providers to lower cost and deliver better patient outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing success role
- Project management experience required
- Highly collaborative, organized, and execution-oriented with strong presentation skills
- Strong desire to build relationships with your customers and serve as an advisor of their onboarding process
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills that display professionalism
- Process-oriented mindset with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with a large customer base and engage with your book of business by deploying strategic technology.
- Experience in healthcare or SaaS is a benefit. Interest in healthcare is required.
Salary: $90,000- $105,000
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (email@example.com) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.