Customer Retention Manager
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a world-class technology solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love.
As a Customer Retention Manager at Elation Health, you will play a critical role in managing our Small Group customer user base.This role will initially report to Chief Experience Officer. Your primary responsibility will be to support and nurture our growing Small Group book of business. You will be responsible for the annual retention and organic growth for this book of business, along with renewals and customer relationship escalations.
Supporting the Small Group book of business
- You are responsible for supporting the Customer Retention Principal in managing risk escalations, customer downgrades, renewals and customer churn
- You are the direct escalation point for Support to manage customer escalations
- You will deploy churn mitigation strategies across the Small Group book of business, using our various customer communications channels and establish strategies to help our Small Group customers grow organically
Use data analyses and many-to-one communication strategies to achieve KPIs
- Drive cross-functional projects with customer marketing, enablement, Support and other Elation teams to implement strategies and tactics that come out of the customer trends to hit KPIs
Own Small Group customer trends, especially downgrade and churn numbers
- Working with the Customer Retention Principal, inform our Support, Enablement and Product Development teams of areas for improvement and immediate needs and risk
- Steward actionable report for these internal teams to respond to as it relates to informed insights
Build scalable processes
- This individual contributor will help create the foundations and processes to build redundancies in this function and enable future scale
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a front-line customer role, with at least 2 years in managing a customer book of business
- Ability to manage and resolve complex customer issues and relationship escalations
- Strong intuition to understand trends by analyzing data and qualitative inputs
Salary range: $90,000 - 105,000
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.