Account Executive, SMB
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a world-class technology solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love.
Elation is looking for an Account Executive with a keen interest in helping Elation grow its acquisition efforts to independent physician practices. This is a quota carrying role where we’re looking for a hungry, goal-oriented sales professional to take our team to the next level.
The primary function of this role will be to partner with our sales leadership team to drive and nurture prospect engagement as we build Elation’s customer portfolio.
Full-Cycle Sales Process Management: Lead a comprehensive sales process that encompasses creative lead generation, discovery, product demonstrations, negotiations, and closings. Be proactive in identifying new opportunities to build the sales pipeline and achieve sales objectives.
- Virtual Product Demonstrations: Conduct compelling and effective product demonstrations virtually to prospects of our award winning EHR and billing solutions, clearly articulating the value and benefits of our solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- Sales Pipeline Development: Maintain a robust sales pipeline by generating meetings from inbound leads and self-generated cold prospecting efforts. Follow best practices for both inbound and outbound pipeline development and consistently meet outbound pipeline generation goals.
- Relationship Building: Forge strong relationships with potential clients through consistent follow-up, understanding their unique needs, and positioning our solutions as key to addressing those needs.
- Collaboration with Internal Teams: Coordinate with the Customer Experience (CX) and Product Development teams to ensure a seamless transition from sale to implementation and to provide feedback on product improvements and market needs.
- Salesforce documentation: Accurately document all sales activities, pipeline updates, and client communications, in SFDC ensuring timely and accurate visibility into your efforts and results.
- Continuous Learning and Development: Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and product knowledge to enhance your sales presentations and effectiveness.
- Cultural Ambassador: Internalize company culture and represent this externally
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two to three years in a full sales cycle quota-carrying sales role; within the healthcare industry preferred
- Ability to conduct product demonstrations in an inside sales/virtual sales environment
- Ability to build pipeline through cold outreach in an inside sales/virtual sales environment
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with sales tools such as Salesforce (SFDC), Groove/Outreach, Gong or similar tools.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
Salary range: $75,000 + commission
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (email@example.com) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.