Sales Development Representative
Elation Health is deeply committed to helping independent primary care practices take better care of their patients. And we need you to help us achieve that. We’re looking for an SMB Sales Development Representative to join our mission and help bring Elation to physicians across the US to enable every patient the highest quality of care.
You’re a quick study, ace at hunting for new prospects, tenacious on the phone, and looking to accelerate your sales career. As the “tip of the spear,” you’re the first point of contact to share the evolution of electronic health records (EHR) with prospective physicians, with a goal of booking demos for Account Executives (AE).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organization, make an impact and develop your professional career.
Role and Responsibilities
- Generate outbound qualified pipeline (demos) for your assigned Account Executives using multi-channel prospecting strategies
- Cold calling prospective customers who may or may not be familiar with Elation
- Use prospecting tools to generate new opportunities: calling, emailing, networking, and social outreach
- Conduct consistent email, phone, and social interactions with prospects
- Achieve weekly activity goals and follow designed activity cadences
- Support and help to develop the growth engine
- Monitor and manage day-to-day time and priorities to deliver results
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Continuous learning to stay on top of techniques, trends and tools
- Work collaboratively with your teammates across the Growth team (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success)
- 2+ years experience in an outbound sales development role with a proven track record in a quota-carrying role
- Proficiency with sales tools such as Salesforce (SFDC), Groove (or similar), Gong, and others.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Solid understanding of outbound sales engagement.
- Detail-oriented, with good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and the ability to multitask.
- Team player possessing excellent communication skills which foster collaboration across departments.
- Represent Elation brand with impactful, effective verbal and written communication
- Tenacious work ethic with a drive to contribute to a rapidly growing organization
- Competent technical skills, curious, and quick learner
- Experience working with or prospecting into physician offices a plus!
Salary range: $65,000
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.