Diamanti is the technology leader in hyper converged infrastructure for Kubernetes-based environments. Purpose-built for modern workloads in distributed cloud environments (hybrid, multi, and edge), Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations, and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency, and enterprise-class features, they need to run Kubernetes at scale in production.
This is a techno-managerial role where you would be hands-on on products and would be part of the leadership team. The Engineering Manager will design, code, coordinate and oversee all the development activities in the respective product team, ensures the development and implementation of new features/functionalities to meet the current and future needs of the Diamanti. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Work with the VP of Engineering & QA, Product Leadership to prioritize problems or themes to reach the outcomes.
- Live the Agile principles and create a high performing team through them.
- Refine and grow existing processes or develop new ones to enable smooth functioning of engineering team.
- Engineering & Release Management: Drive development of timely and high-quality software releases.
- Work closely with other teams to improve business processes and network design.
- Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities.
- Retrieve and analyse data and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them Oversees the preparation and final approval of project plans.
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product, leveraging broad customer research, customer experience and new technologies to deliver features to our customers.
- Bring value addition by thinking big and continuously pitching new product ideas.
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap and prioritization.
- Ability to translate complex processes into technical requirements while also managing delivery and operations.
- Define the outcome for sprints and releases and prioritizes the initiatives for the scrum teams.
- Work with the developers and designers to build a product that meets the expected outcomes and market needs.
- Work with both UX and Development to understand design or technology implications in solution ideas.
- Drive user growth, feature adoption and awareness strategies across channels.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, customer success, design, and content-to fuel product adoption, develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development related to the organizations industry.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree/master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline.
- 17+ years of product development and software / IT engineering industry experience.
- 12+ years of experience in building and delivering SaaS software/solutions. Kubernetes and AWS/Google/Azure clouds preferred.
- 5+ years of direct people management experience.
- Understand Kubernetes and the systems used to manage it.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in designing, developing and delivering products in multi-cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience running systems on top of virtualization platforms such as VMware, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud).
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams technically, ability to communicate and influence teams with new thoughts/ideas.
- Familiar with security best practices around user data and systems management in a development environment.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Must have the ability to influence people at the business unit level.
- Must have the ability to understand the technical and non-technical aspects of product development.
- Experience developing technology solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Practical experience building K8S infrastructure on a cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Programming experience in Golang/C/C++/Java.
- Experience building and shipping distributed applications and microservices using the popular cloud stack i.e., Kubernetes, Containers, running in public cloud environments (ex: AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Strong experience is building scalable SaaS products.
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, colour, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable laws. We comply with all applicable state, federal, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.