Business Development Representative
Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency, and enterprise-class feature they need to run Kubernetes in production.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for strategic outbound sales activities. In this role, the BDR will work closely with their sales Director to research and develop a strategic sales plan by mapping out targeted accounts. The BDR will execute the sales plan alongside the Sales Manager with the goal of engaging and scheduling a call with the target contact.
- Recent Grads and experienced candidates are considered.
- You must be based in or willing to relocate to Smithtown, New York, United States for this role as we are in the office 5 days/week.
- Experience in executing outbound sales cadences in multi-channel approach by personalization through Calls, Email and Social to secure meeting targets.
- As a Sales Development Representative & Business Development Representative you will act as part of a Regional Sales Team supporting several Account Executives hunting new business within specific territories/industries.
- Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers in enterprises to help grow and develop our presence globally.
- Become a Diamanti evangelist and champion the innovative power of our solutions. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned with a team of Account Executives (AEs) who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities.
- New Sales and Business Development - Through C-Level engagement and consultative, customer-centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of Diamanti solutions.
- Strategic Alignment - Connect with AEs and cross-functional teams to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth Pipeline Progression to maximize results.
- Crush your targets - Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline, focused on both Install Base and White Space accounts.
- Strong technical knowledge on how to use Sales Enablement Systems like Salesforce, Groove, Showpad, Seamless Ai, Zoom info, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Bombora and Drift.
- 0-4 years of proven track record of success in sales/business development in a target-driven environment, ideally in Cloud Infrastructure.
- Willing to develop into the closing role as seller in 12-18 months.
- Experience selling to Engineers, Developers, DevOps, CTO/CIO etc.
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts.
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- High motivation, resilience, and ambition to build a career at Salesforce.
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Prior experience using sales enablement systems like Salesforce, Groove, Showpad, Seamless Ai, Zoom info, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Bombora, and Drift.
*****College graduates can apply with strong Sales and Business skills******