Sr. Software Engineer Monitoring
Diamanti is the technology leader in hyper converged infrastructure for Kubernetes-based environments. Purpose-built for modern workloads in distributed cloud environments (hybrid, multi, and edge), Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations, and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency, and enterprise-class features, they need to run Kubernetes at scale in production.
As an engineer for the Monitoring, you will be designing and implementing monitoring features for the highly distributed and scalable Kubernetes-based Infrastructure solutions. You will be working on the next generation of products and enhancements including, but not limited to, multi-cluster and public-cloud integration, distributed policy enforcement, and cutting-edge storage features targeted towards private/public cloud infrastructure. Our focus is on providing an excellent developer experience and working closely with our colleagues from other teams and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing monitoring features for the highly distributed and scalable Kubernetes-based Infrastructure solutions
- You will be working on the next generation of products and enhancements including, but not limited to, multi-cluster and public-cloud integration, distributed policy enforcement, and cutting-edge storage features targeted towards private/public cloud infrastructure.
- Providing an excellent developer experience and working closely with our colleagues from other teams and customers.
- Automate repetitive manual tasks, remove opportunities for human error, find security risks and give feedback to colleagues constructively.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ recent years of experience in enterprise applications, multi-cloud applications, or back-end development.
- Hands-on experience with at least three of these required: Java, NodeJS, Docker/Docker-Compose, and Golang. Demonstrated proficiency with Perl, PHP, or C a plus.
- Work experience in Angular + Typescript and should not just be limited to only UI /Backend but should be able to deal with both as part of work.
- Well-versed with cloud technologies spanning AWS, MS Azure & GCP including container & server environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure, K8, GKE, and EKS, especially around operations and monitoring.
- A solid understanding of software architecture and design principles/patterns (Object Oriented Programming, Service-Oriented Architecture, Microservices).
- Working knowledge of Application integration methodology and technology (Webservices, HTTP, Queues, AJAX, APIs, ESBs).
- Working knowledge of application platforms and major frameworks (Java, .Net, Compiled vs Interpreted, Single Page Apps).
- Troubleshooting skills that span across applications, networking (TCP/IP), and systems.
- Highly proficient in Dockers and dealing with Containers (containerization).
- Greater degree of Troubleshooting and Debugging capability across the components of the Monitoring application.
- Ability to deep dive into complex issues and propose amicable / effective / efficient solutions.
- Practical experience building K8S infrastructure on a cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) will be a plus.
- Networking or storage exposure and awareness of Kubernetes/docker is a plus.
- Demonstrated technical background; an engineer at heart with an inner desire to make an impact.
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in the places where we operate.