Sr. Software Engineer QA
Diamanti is the technology leader in hyper converged infrastructure for Kubernetes-based environments. Purpose-built for modern workloads in distributed cloud environments (hybrid, multi, and edge), Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations, and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency, and enterprise-class features, they need to run Kubernetes at scale in production.
The ideal candidate would have a strong working knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization, solid troubleshooting skills, excellent communication skills, and a background in QA or System Test on consumer-facing hardware/software products. To be successful, you will need to focus your creative energy on collaboration, communication, and producing high-quality deliverables.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluating written code to ensure it meets project specifications.
- Developing quality assurance strategies and organizing phased testing with QA engineers.
- Monitoring errors in the system and discussing them with other colleagues.
- Helping with bug detection and fixing.
- Conducting product testing after its presentation.
- Testing and analyzing the results.
- Collaborating on quality assurance within a team.
- Collaborate with other SDET teams on the design and execution of test plans, automation, and improving quality of the Diamanti Kubernetes Engine and cloud products.
What we’re looking for:
Required Skills and Experience:
- BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science, IT or related technical discipline.
- 5+ recent years of experience with QA (Quality Assurance) and CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous delivery) processes.
- Demonstrated history of QA (Quality Assurance) monitoring features and protocols.
- Experience in manual testing on dynamically provisioned AWS infra.
- Builds and releases the product, Able to invoke the GitHub build and deliver release documentation and assets.
- Good to have exposure toward building K8S infrastructure on a cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.), cloud-native applications.
- Experience with docker, docker-compose & containers.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies/Scrum and track record
- Should have spent the majority of time on manual and automation, scope, and execution test plans.
- Experience with Selenium is a plus.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies/Scrum and track record with rapid release cycles.
- Good programming & debugging skills.
- Demonstrated technical background; an engineer at heart with an inner desire to make an impact.
- Production experience with Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of OS concepts and Storage/Networking technologies.
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in the places where we operate.