Junior Software Engineer - India
About our Technology Team
The Engineering team at Databook brings together collaborative and technically passionate individuals to deliver innovative customer intelligence solutions that drive real value for our clients. Led by past Google and Salesforce engineers, this group offers an opportunity to explore all aspects of the engineering lifecycle, to be close to the client, and to make a real difference. We give our engineers a lot of autonomy to own and solve complex, novel problems - from system design to natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The Engineering team offers a place where engineers can collect an abundance of experience and practice their leadership skills; all in a hyper-growth context.
We're seeking Junior Full Stack Engineers to support and develop Databook’s capabilities. Working closely with our seasoned engineers, you'll contribute to crafting new features and ensuring our platform's reliability. If you're eager about playing a part in building the future of customer intelligence, with a keen eye towards quality, we'd love to meet you!
- Participate in various stages of the engineering lifecycle alongside our experienced engineers.
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing features of the Databook platform.
- Collaborate with various teams to comprehend requirements and aid in implementing technology solutions.
Please note: As you progress and grow with us, you might be introduced to on-call rotations to handle any platform challenges.
- 1+ years experience as a Software Engineer or a degree in an applicable field and strong motivation
- Willingness to work across different time zones
- Ability to work independently
- Basic familiarity with backend development, preferably in Python.
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgres) databases would be beneficial
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL is welcomed
- Highly fluent in both spoken and written English language
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Self-motivated with great organizational skills.
- Ability to focus on small and subtle details.
- Are willing to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Databook is the pioneer and leader in Strategic Relationship Management (SRM). The company’s award-winning SRM platform leverages advanced AI and NLP to empower the world’s largest B2B sales teams to create, manage, and maintain strategic relationships at scale. The platform ingests and interprets billions of financial and market data signals to generate actionable sales strategies that connect the seller’s solutions to a buyer’s financial pain and urgency. On average, Databook clients achieve 5x more customer meetings, 3x more pipeline, 2.5x larger deals and 1.5x faster cycle time.