Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
This is a role that we are not actively hiring for at this time, however we are always interested to hear from and connect with talented individuals. If you choose to submit your interest for this role, your information will be reviewed by our recruiting team and we will reach out to you if your background matches an opening at this time or in the future.
Databook is the world’s first AI-powered enterprise customer intelligence platform. Dubbed “Moneyball for Sales”, Databook was founded in 2017 to give enterprise sales representatives and go-to-market teams a differentiating advantage. Today, leading enterprise companies rely on Databook to help their teams engage as experts – improving the buying experience for customers and accelerating revenue acquisition. Our customers include Microsoft, Salesforce, Databricks, and more. We are a Series B company backed by Bessemer Ventures, DFJ Growth, M12 - Microsoft’s Venture fund, Salesforce Ventures and Threshold Ventures. We are a customer-focused, innovative, and collaborative learning organization. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with a distributed team working across the globe.
About Our Technology Team
The Engineering team at Databook brings together collaborative and technically passionate individuals to deliver innovative customer intelligence solutions that drive real value for our clients. Led by past Google and Salesforce engineers, this group offers an opportunity to explore all aspects of the engineering lifecycle, to be close to the client, and to make a real difference. We give our engineers a lot of autonomy to own and solve complex, novel problems - from system design to natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The Engineering team offers a place where engineers can collect an abundance of experience and practice their leadership skills; all in a hyper-growth context.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Databook, you will help improve the overall customer experience. If you have a solutions-oriented mindset, a strong sense of ownership and are excited about finding creative solutions to complex problems, this is the role for you!
- Lead implementation of new UX initiatives to support the architecture decision and vision.
- Ensure coding standards and architecture guidelines are respected and web applications meet scalability requirements.
- Research, experiment with various technologies, and provide recommendations.
- Advocate for improvements to product experience, quality, security, and performance.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development of large scale applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Experience building reusable components
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Self-motivated with great organizational skills.
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Join us and enjoy these perks!
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision care contributions
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks vacation plus holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- $500 learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- Budget for home office equipment
Databook provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoﬀ, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Databook expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
*We will consider remote work for candidates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington. Remote work requires periodic travel to our headquarters in Mountain View, CA every 2-3 months.