Revenue Operations Manager
At CloudZero, we understand that cloud cost management is one of the biggest challenges organizations face today. As cloud adoption continues to accelerate, so do the complexities and costs associated with it. That’s why we have built a revolutionary SaaS platform that is at the convergence of next generation cloud cost management and FinOps. As our platform consumes data from multiple providers and systems, CloudZero empowers customers to understand their cloud costs at a granular level which ultimately allows them to make more informed financial decisions.
Since our founding in 2016, our mission has been to make efficient innovation a reality for every cloud driven organization. At CloudZero, we believe every engineering decision is a buying decision yet the cost conversation often bypasses the engineers who drive those determinations. To solve this, we have built a dynamic single-page application that answers the complex, data-heavy questions every cloud-based organization needs to ask if they want to grow their company profitably.
To date, we have raised over $52 million from strategic and leading venture capital firms across the country. We are solving problems of massive scale, business importance, and complexity in a space that needs it more than ever. We’re growing rapidly and would love for you to be a part of it!
About the Role:
CloudZero is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager that will play a critical role in ensuring seamless coordination and optimization across various revenue-generating functions. As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will act as a linchpin, integrating sales, marketing, customer success, and finance departments to streamline processes, align strategies, and drive revenue growth. You will leverage data analytics and insights to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and opportunities, allowing the company to make informed decisions that enhance customer experiences and drive revenue.
- Create strategies that drive all teams within the Go-To-Market umbrella to work cohesively and maximize revenue
- Work with Executive and Leadership teams to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams using strong data interpretation skills to guide the strategy
- Work with Finance Leadership to create yearly capacity and headcount plans
- Review Sales Territories are carve out new territories for upcoming growth
- Be responsible & accountable for the delivery, accuracy and consistency of revenue based data and metrics reporting (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly KPIs)
- Work with Sales and Marketing Leadership to create and implement system improvements, territory planning, reporting dashboards, and more
- Manage operating rhythms such as weekly reviews, forecasts, KPI reviews, and OKR
- Commission planning, modeling, analysis, and reporting
- Partner with HR and finance on initiatives to increase transparency into monthly commission calculations and payments
- 6+ years of Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, or similar in a SaaS focused company
- Proven record of achieving targets and driving revenue in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization
- Experience working directly with senior leadership and executive teams
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and other commonly used revenue operation systems
- Experience ideating, developing and implementing RevOps strategies
- Proven ability to find, recommend and implement needle moving changes.
- Experience in process design and optimization across marketing and sale
Equal Opportunity Employer
CloudZero is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. All job offers are contingent upon the candidate passing background and reference checks