Manager of Sales Development
Cloud cost management is one of the biggest challenges organizations face today. As cloud adoption continues to accelerate, so do the complexities and costs associated with it — and macroeconomic conditions only increase pressure to prove cloud efficiency. That’s why we built CloudZero: a SaaS platform at the intersection of next-generation cloud cost management and FinOps. CloudZero ingests billing and usage data from all cloud, SaaS, and PaaS providers, organizes it in real time according to our customers’ business structures, lets customers view it at any level of time or resource granularity, and ultimately empowers them to make more informed business decisions.
Since our founding in 2016, our mission has been to make efficient innovation a reality for every cloud-driven organization. At CloudZero, we believe every engineering decision is a buying decision, yet the cost conversation often bypasses the engineers who drive those determinations. To solve this, we’ve built a dynamic, single-page application that answers the complex, data-heavy questions every cloud-based organization needs to ask if they want to grow their company profitably.
To date, we’ve raised over $52 million from leading venture capital firms across the country. We’re solving problems of massive scale, business importance, and complexity in a space that needs it more than ever. We’re growing rapidly and would love for you to be a part of it!
About the Role:
Do you love outbound prospecting? Do you enjoy leading and coaching others to help them grow? Do you want to join a winning sales and marketing team? CloudZero is looking for an experienced, creative sales professional to join our fast-growing company. You will work with the Director of Account Development to lead onboarding, training, strategy, and management for our team of account development representatives (ADRs) with a clear emphasis on generating new business pipeline. This is an incredible opportunity for you to help improve and scale the account development organization to maximize our outbound sales opportunities.
- Be responsible for a team quota
- Help hire, train, and lead a highly-effective account development team, inspiring ownership and accountability
- Develop ADRs into sales-ready candidates for future CloudZero positions
- Produce creative strategies and sequences for educating decision-makers at target accounts using phone, email, social media, and direct mail
- Provide regular feedback and guidance for each ADR to advance their skills
- Help create a fun, high-energy environment where the team feels challenged and eager to contribute
- Design motivating SPIFFs and daily/weekly incentives
- Support the ADR hiring process by reviewing candidates and conducting interviews
- Oversee usage of technology including Salesforce, Outreach, LeadIQ, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, 6sense, Alyce, etc.
- Maintain alignment between ADRs, AEs, and marketing to create memorable experiences for target accounts
- Proactively identify and support ways to implement or improve processes
- Support the Director of Account Development with strategic initiatives to maximize pipeline
- BA/BS degree with at least one year of ADR/BDR/SDR management experience
- Ability to commute into our Boston office 2-3 days per week
- Intense understanding of B2B SaaS outbound prospecting
- Consistent and proven track record of overachieving quota expectations
- Ability to lead a team, manage up, and collaborate across departments and levels
- Advanced experience with Salesforce to make dashboards and reports to evaluate ADR effectiveness
- Expertise to build, measure, and improve outbound sequences in Outreach or Salesloft
- Understanding of 6sense and how to leverage intent data in outbound prospecting
- Familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Passion and commitment to data-driven decisions and optimizations
- Bonus: Experience working with engineering, IT, or finance personas as it relates to the public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Equal Opportunity Employer
CloudZero is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. All job offers are contingent upon the candidate passing background and reference checks.