Sales Development Representative
Cloud cost management is one of the biggest challenges organizations face today. As cloud adoption continues to accelerate, so do the complexities and costs associated with it — and macroeconomic conditions only increase pressure to prove cloud efficiency. That’s why we built CloudZero: a SaaS platform at the intersection of next-generation cloud cost management and FinOps. CloudZero ingests billing and usage data from all cloud, SaaS, and PaaS providers, organizes it in real time according to our customers’ business structures, lets customers view it at any level of time or resource granularity, and ultimately empowers them to make more informed business decisions.
Since our founding in 2016, our mission has been to make efficient innovation a reality for every cloud-driven organization. At CloudZero, we believe every engineering decision is a buying decision, yet the cost conversation often bypasses the engineers who drive those determinations. To solve this, we’ve built a dynamic, single-page application that answers the complex, data-heavy questions every cloud-based organization needs to ask if they want to grow their company profitably.
To date, we’ve raised over $52 million from leading venture capital firms across the country. We’re solving problems of massive scale, business importance, and complexity in a space that needs it more than ever. We’re growing rapidly and would love for you to be a part of it!
About the Role:
CloudZero SDRs are at the forefront of pipeline generation and play an integral role in the success of our Go To Market strategy. As an SDR, you will work closely with Account Executives to target, prospect, and engage the accounts that will become CloudZero’s next customers. We’re looking for a team member with a can-do attitude who’s comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment and eager to contribute to the evolution of our team.
- Generate pipeline by setting qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Prospect into target accounts via phone, email, social media, and direct mail
- Consistently hit and exceed monthly quota
- Fully understand CloudZero’s strategic narrative to properly evangelize our offering
- Produce creative strategies for educating and engaging decision-makers at target accounts
- Log activity consistently and reliably in Salesforce and Outreach
- Ability to take direction, be coached, and be mentored
- Must live within commutable distance to Los Angeles or Boston
- Prior success interacting with people by phone
- Experience overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Bonus: Understanding of Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, 6Sense, and LeadIQ
Equal Opportunity Employer
CloudZero is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. All job offers are contingent upon the candidate passing background and reference checks.