Enterprise Account Executive - Future Roles
As an Enterprise Account Executive at CircleCI, you are a bold, intellectually curious, and results-driven individual who understands our product in-depth and is passionate about presenting its value to customers. With this being an impactful role at CircleCI, we’re always looking to connect with AEs who want to develop our sales process and deliver our value proposition!
You’ll be responsible for driving the sales process for new logos and expanding within our largest existing accounts, some of the world's fastest-growing technology companies. You will manage the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to qualification, negotiation, and close - with decision-makers in Engineering departments across various verticals. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying, crafting, and closing sales opportunities within a named account list comprised of some of our largest customers and net new targets
- Leverage Challenger and MEDDPICC sales methodologies
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution across multiple shareholders
- Build, prioritize and forecast your pipeline using platforms, including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, 6sense, ZoomInfo
- Manage evaluations/POCs, contract negotiations, and customer relationships
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners, including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of SaaS sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of being a top performer
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A great teammate that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Resilient and inquisitive
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas with a curated account list of Fortune 1000 Accounts across industry verticals
Please note this is not an active open role. If you apply, we will reach back out once we do have open positions that may be a potential fit.