Sales Representative - Atlanta
Sales Representative - Atlanta
Req ID: R-10313314
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleSales Representative - Atlanta
We are currently accepting applicants that live in the greater Atlanta area.
About BentoBox & Our Mission
BentoBox by Fiserv empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, reservations and marketing tools. Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
What does a Sales Specialist do?
You’ll join an energetic team of curious and goal-oriented individuals who are empowering the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality. You should be the type of person who’s motivated by making a positive impact on a company’s culture while helping your customers thrive and prosper. If you're enthusiastic about sales and you like to win, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Participate in a thorough (and fun!) training program to develop and enhance selling skills, learn the BentoBox sales process, and develop expertise in restaurant tech to best serve your customers.
- Outreach to leads in the restaurant industry to build a pipeline sufficient to meet or exceed your monthly sales quota. Leads will be given to you weekly and prospecting will be primarily done via cold-calling, emailing, texting and social media outreach.
- Work leads from initial touchpoint through the full sales cycle to close.
- Manage a pipeline of 20 to 30 sales opportunities by consistently following up, logging your activities and notes in Salesforce and dispositioning opportunities as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through our primary sales tools, Salesforce and Outreach.
- Develop expertise in the restaurant industry and its relationship to technology and digital marketing.
- Leverage the energy of your co-workers and the opportunity to learn and share best practices by working in the BentoBox office full time during your training and onboarding period.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of successful cold calling, prospecting and sales experience; restaurant tech sales a plus but not required.
- Previous closing experience, with full sales cycle experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MacBooks, SalesForce, Outreach, G Suite, and Gong.
- Experience with consultative selling.
Perks of Joining BentoBox:
- $120,000 OTE (Base + Commission)
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, Hawaii, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.