At Benepass we're making benefits magical. We believe people are the most important asset to any company. Traditional one-size-fits-all benefits packages no longer cut it in today's hybrid and remote-first environment. With Benepass, companies can tailor their benefits to the unique needs of their workforce.
Through our easy-to-use and highly customizable fintech platform, People teams can implement, administer, and track the modern benefits that their employees are looking for. Employers design their benefits and perks plan by setting a contribution amount and eligible spend categories. Every employee has their own individual definition of wellness and needs different things to help them be their most productive, fulfilled self.
Helping companies reimagine the world of benefits and how they are delivered to employees.
Threshold Ventures and back by other great VCs like Gradient (Google’s AI venture fund), Y Combinator, and angels (Aaron Levie - Box and Jake Schwartz - General Assembly).
TEAM & ROLE
Growth marketing at Benepass is highly analytical and data-driven and this person will help the team test, analyze, optimize, and operationalize new channels and methods to drive growth. The person will be an intellectual athlete solving one challenging marketing problem before moving to another.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT Benepass
- Work alongside Benepass's Head of Growth to brainstorm and execute new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- Unlock complicated blockers that prevent many marketers from achieving scale or efficiency
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- Engage with a Sales team to support efforts and team goals
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- High horsepower and hungry for growth
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to details, and ability to autonomously prioritize multiple requests from various stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and understand numbers, data and patterns
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- 2-3 years of work experience in a startup, growth marketing, banking, asset management, strategic consulting, or equivalent, highly preferred
- Excel proficiency is a must
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter or apply to our "general opportunities".
- Meet & Greet Zoom Interview - 30 mins
- At Home Assignment
- Interview with Head of Marketing Rob Marwanga - 45 mins
- Interview with CEO Jaclyn Chen - 45 mins
- Reference Check Offer
- Base: $110-140K
Range(s) is subject to change. Benepass takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including your expectations, how you interview, peer compensation, and years of experience. We also look at the market data using Pave (Option Impact).
WHAT WE OFFER
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course 😃), including:
- $250 WFH setup
- $100/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- No Meeting Wednesday!
- Team Onsites 3-4 times a year
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)
At Benepass, we are working towards reimaging how companies take care of their people. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Benepass is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.