Director of Marketing Services
AutoLeap is the market-leading shop management SaaS provider in the underserved auto repair industry. The Shop Management System (SMS) provides an all-in-one, cloud-based auto repair management software that helps after-market auto shop owners focused on general repair to better understand, manage, and grow their business—from scheduling appointments to managing technicians and generating invoices to help save time and money.
In 2023, we announced our $30m Series B led by Bain Capital, Threshold Ventures, and Advanced Venture Partners (AVP) and aren’t slowing down. Our mission is to change the auto repair industry one shop at a time, helping shop owners get home to their families earlier and helping them build long-lasting healthy businesses to pass on to future generations. We will be the de facto choice for all shop owners looking to grow and improve their businesses with your help!
AutoLeap is looking for a Director of Marketing Services to take charge of and drive forward our fast growing Marketing Services team which provides website, SEO, and PPC services to our auto repair shop customers. This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to play a leadership role in further building and scaling our Marketing Services department, which is one of the fastest growing and core segments within the AutoLeap platform.This person will not only be an integral part of our core team at AutoLeap, but will help shape the future of the automotive industry.
As the Director of Marketing Services, you will:
- Manage, lead, and further build out the Marketing Services team, focusing on high quality service delivery for our customers and ensuring that we are consistently delivering value and ROI to our SEO and PPC clients.
- Own process creation, hiring and people management, client interaction, along with many other elements involved in leading and driving growth within the department.
- Address and resolve customer escalations to ensure industry leading client satisfaction.
- Monitor client progress, ensure deadlines are met, and deliver reports to leadership and stakeholders on the progress and growth of the Marketing Services department.
- Perform other duties as assigned to contribute to the overall scaling and growth of the Marketing Services business.