AutoLeap is building a world-class Implementations practice, and we are looking for driven, talented, and passionate customer service professionals to make it happen. This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team in shaping our implementation playbook, as we make a meaningful impact on the growth of automotive shops.
AutoLeap is a full-suite shop management solution for the auto repair industry. We are on a mission to improve the lives of shop owners around the world by bringing modern software innovations to their underserved market. We are an international startup that values doing things differently and having fun along the way. Our leadership team consists of repeat CEOs, EY Entrepreneurs of the Year, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and hails from BCG, Bain, Wharton and Stanford.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Work directly with shop owners to train them and their teams, with a clear and friendly communication style
- Manage a book of customer relationships and own their implementation outcomes
- Become an industry expert and trusted advisor for your customers as you set them up for success with AutoLeap
- Champion your customers internally by collecting and relaying their feedback to our Product team
- Collaborate with your peers to continually push the bar on how we operate as a team