AutoLeap is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and tech-savvy Content Associate to join our content team and assist them in taking the content portfolio to the next level. This is a unique trailblazer opportunity with explosive growth potential - join our strong team of repeat entrepreneurs looking to expand their success into SaaS software for the automotive repair space. You will become an important member of the team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the automotive industry.
AutoLeap is a full-suite shop management solution for the auto repair industry. We are on a mission to improve the lives of shop owners around the world by bringing modern software innovations to their underserved market. We are an international startup that values doing things differently and having fun along the way. Our leadership team consists of repeat CEOs, EY Entrepreneurs of the Year, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and hails from BCG, Bain, Wharton and Stanford.
As a Content Associate, you will:
- Produce high quality content for AutoLeap (including blogs, eBooks, marketing emails, website pages, help articles, product videos)
- Coordinate with content associates, graphic designers and content managers to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Stay abreast of, and integrate cutting-edge web content trends and tools
- Conduct research and competitor analysis
- Monitor and analyze content performance, and carry out optimizations
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or as part of a larger content team
- Exemplary English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very strong attention to detail
- A passion for writing and working with people and teams
- A track record of strong performance in fast-paced, results-driven environments
- Eagerness to learn, and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality