Manager of Customer Success
AutoLeap is building a world-class Customer Success function, and we are looking for a passionate Manager of Customer Success to make this happen. Our customers use AutoLeap every day every hour to run their business. The CS function has an opportunity to meaningfully shape and improve our customers’ lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join as an important leader in the early days of a rapidly growing SaaS company. We are looking for a high-energy and integrity leader who is excited about rolling up their sleeves, building teams/playbooks/processes and helping our repair shop customers truly succeed!
AutoLeap is a shop management SaaS for the auto repair industry. We are on a mission to improve the lives of shop owners around the world by bringing modern software innovations to their underserved market of over 200,000 repair shops! We are a globally distributed startup that values doing things differently and having fun along the way. Our leadership team consists of repeat CEOs, EY Entrepreneurs of the Year, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and hails from BCG, Bain, Goldman Sachs, Affirm, Wharton and Stanford.
As a Manager, Customer Success you will:
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure shop owners use AutoLeap successfully to grow their business while saving time; responsibility for achieving CS team objectives, which include increasing platform adoption, maintaining strong customer retention, and building a thriving customer community
- Hire and develop talent while maintaining a collaborative, results-oriented culture
- Build and implement scalable processes and systems
- Work closely with Account Management, Implementation, Professional Services, Product, Engineering, Sales & Marketing to improve customer adoption and outcomes as we build new product & service offerings to help customers succeed faster
- Identify and manage churn risk and coach the team closely as they navigate difficult situations
- Work closely with Account Management team to drive pipeline of expansion opportunities and achieve our company upsell goals
- Advocate for customer needs to ensure our product adds the most value to our customers by working effectively across the organization
- 1-5 years managing Customer Success teams at a SaaS company
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong track record of building teams and processes
- Passion for ensuring customers and team members success - we don’t just want customers to adopt, we want them to be wildly successful! This includes the opportunity to not only shape the customer journey through the CS team but also working closely with Product/Engineering to transform all aspects of the journey
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role