Customer Operations Analyst
AutoLeap is building a world-class Customer practice, and we are looking for a driven and talented Operations Analyst to help build and improve our internal tools and processes. This is a unique opportunity to join from the ground floor and create lasting impact by helping optimize our Customer operations. Our Customer practice consists of the Implementations and Support teams.
AutoLeap is a full-suite shop management solution for the auto repair industry. We are on a mission to improve the lives of shop owners around the world by bringing modern software innovations to their underserved market. We are an international startup that values doing things differently and having fun along the way. Our leadership team consists of repeat CEOs, EY Entrepreneurs of the Year, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and hails from BCG, Bain, Wharton and Stanford.
As a Customer Operations Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with the Customer teams to deliver delightful customer experiences
- Assist the Implementations team with customer data migrations
- Help review and report on the implementation progress of new customers
- Build and provide insightful analysis on customer usage reports
- Implement and manage software tools for the Customer teams
- Create and drive a culture of data-driven decision-making
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong academics from a top undergraduate program
- 1 - 2 years experience working with data or business processes is a plus
- A proven track record of past success and role progression
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen, and an analytical mind
- A passion for startups and for solving tough problems
- Eagerness to learn, and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
NOTE: You may be required to work during North American work hours.