We are looking for a successful, energetic, and goal-oriented Sales Trainer to join our growing team. The Sales Trainer ensures that all employees thoroughly understand the platform and carry out their responsibilities while achieving our goals and objectives.
The Sales Trainer conducts ongoing trainings for all skill levels, including new hire, refresher, and remedial training sessions. This position will be primarily responsible for Inside Sales new hire Training and ensuring the ongoing quality of the Remote Sales Team. The Sales Trainer reports directly to the Sales Enablement Manager. This is a 100% remote position.
In this role, you’d be responsible for providing support to the sales organization by acting as a brand expert and champion in the field in various capacities. Facilitates high-level product knowledge and professional development classes to employees at all levels, act as a brand ambassador, and hosts virtual education classes.
AutoLeap is the market-leading shop management SaaS provider in the underserved auto repair industry. The Shop Management System (SMS) provides an all-in-one, cloud-based auto repair management software that helps after-market auto shop owners focused on general repair to better understand, manage and grow their business—from scheduling appointments to managing technicians and generating invoices to help save time and money.
As a business, we just announced our $30m Series B led by Bain Capital, Threshold Ventures, and Advanced Venture Partners (AVP) and aren’t slowing down. Our mission is to change the auto repair industry one shop at a time, helping shop owners get home to their families earlier and helping them build long-lasting healthy businesses to pass on to future generations. We will be the de facto choice for all shop owners looking to grow and improve their businesses with your help!
As a Sales Trainer, you will:
- Primary Responsibility includes training and performing QA duties on Remote Sales Team
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to the sales process, develops individual coaching plans, provides resources and assistance, and schedules orientation drive-alongs with senior representatives.
- Conducts exercise sessions for new and current sales employees.
- Observe sales encounters and collect trainees' feedback, results, and performance data after sessions.
- Coordinates with other sales trainers and sales managers.
- Structures training plans to meet financial objectives.
- Hires and onboard new sales trainees.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Ability to motivate and inspire sales representatives
- Advanced presentation and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to design and execute effective training programs
- Outstanding coaching skills
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to measure performance
- Experience with building and developing teams
- English proficient (reading, writing, speaking, comprehension)
- Computer savvy; proficient with Google Office, Salesforce, SalesLoft
- At least 1 year of experience as a sales coach, training specialist, or a similar position.
- Certifications in sales training preferred
- CRM Experience Required - Salesforce CRM preferred